Common questions and
2013 Points Totals
Points System 1/1/2013
- All tractors pull for points. A tractor that is registered for a class and
breaks prior to pulling will be awarded 3 points for that class.
- First Place = 8 Points.
Second Place = 7 points.
Third Place = 6 points.
Fourth Place = 5 Points.
Fifth Place = 4 Points. All others registered = 3 points.
- Disqualification will mean 3 hitch points.
- Three points will be awarded if the scales are broken or the show is
cancelled due to inclement weather, if you show up with your tractor.
- In order to be eligible for a year end championship award you must have
competed in at least 4 Bragging Rights events in such year.
- Points are awarded only at Whelen Pulls this year.